How to get supple smooth skin that will make it hard for him to keep his hands off you!!!
In summer the weathers fine. Fine enough for getting into our swimwear and cooling off in the summer heat. However, we need to maintain a well waxed body to adorn that bikini you have eyeing for since last winter. You couldn’t have asked for a better excuse to flaunt your glowing skin with that perfect tan in the super sexy swimwear, could you?
There are different forms of waxing. A few should be done through aesthetics or licensed cosmetologist. Various kinds of waxing, which can be done are
- Brazilian waxing (bikini wax)
- Underarm or arm waxing
- Foot waxing
- Full wax
- Back waxing
- Chest waxing
There are lots of advantages of waxing as compared to other methods of hair elimination. Waxing is the most excellent method to remove undesired hair for long term. In waxed portion of the body, the hair will not come back for 3-8 weeks; while the hair does come back it is thin and soft. Here are a few important steps to keep in mind before taking the plunge.
- Diabetics and those under going treatments for Psoriasis and other skin conditions should stay away from a bikini wax.
- Don’t get a wax while menstruating or during your pregnancy as the bikini area tends to be more sensitive. In fact, most aesthetics recommend shaving the bikini area three weeks prior to a wax.
- Avoid swimming or sunning your body a good 24 hours before and after the wax as there could be some redness, which may be relieved by ice.
- It is good to gently exfoliate your body before the wax and in the days following the wax to prevent ingrown hair.
- Those who tend to be highly sensitive may take a pain killer before the wax to avoid unnecessary pain.
For Soft, Supple skin
- Apricots they have nourishing and firming qualities that help to both, tighten and rejuvenate your skin.
- Recipe; Grate a ripe apricot and apply the pulp or the juice onto your face and neck. You could also just take an apricot slice and rub it all over instead. Leave it on for twenty minutes and wash it off
- Result – your skin will look firm but still feel supple.
- Age-old solutions used for treating minor ailments. Though people and their lifestyle changed, fortunately the solutions work. Here is something you could try.
- Banish dry skin: This recipe contains honey, which is a boon for skin care.
- Take ½ tablespoon of honey ad mix it with 1-2 tablespoon of rose water. Apply on face, neck, and other dry skin area. This cleans the skin, tones it, and makes it glow.
- Almonds are also good for nourishing the skin. Massaging the face with almond oil makes the skin soft and remove dry skin.