Do your skin is very dry?
Do you search for a creamy body exfoliator?
Than Cocoa Butter Body Scrub can be your best choice.
Cocoa Butter Body Scrub, a fantastic creamy body exfoliator. This is very best if you wish to embrace your softer side with a creamy, chocolate-scented scrub that has exfoliating ground rice and almond shell powder. Cocoa Butter Body Scrub is best for very dry skin.
Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sucrose, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Major Ingredients of Cocoa Butter Body Scrub
Cocoa butter – It is an excellent moisturizer that melts at body temperature, leaving the skin feeling soft and silky smooth.
Organic Sugar – Gently exfoliates the skin
How to use it
You can use this Cocoa Butter Body Scrub on your entire body. Just take a scoop full of scrub and massage it gently in a circular motion over your body to help boost circulation and to slough off dead skin cells.
One most important thing is that exfoliate before you shave your legs and you’ll be guaranteed a smoother shave. At last rinse off in the bath or shower.
How this Body Scrub works:
1. Crushed almonds, rice, salt and organic sugar exfoliates your skin.
2. Community Trade almond oil, coconut oil, Cocoa Butter, sunflower seed oil, soy oil moisturize your skin.
3. Creamy scrub used to exfoliate your body.
4. Community Trade cocoa butter, an excellent moisturizer melts at body temperature is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
5. Community Trade organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids. And it helps to repair skin’s moisture barrier, makes the skin smooth and supple.
Pros and Cons of Cocoa Butter Body Scrub
1. Cocoa Butter Body Scrub Packaged in a tub. And it’s hard to scoop out and water can pool on top of the product.
Natural Cocoa Butter, Nutmeg & Cardamom Body Scrub
Exfoliating and conditioning treatment for total body smoothing.
1. Excellent for dry or ‘stressed’ skin
2. Gently exfoliates
3. Soothes dryness
4. Restores softness
5. Improves skin tone and texture.
6. Gourmand blend
Ads By Google::
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers