Want to know how to achieve that smoky eye look you see models wearing? Look no further!
- Sweep an off-white or creamy base color lightly over the entire eye lid.
- Apply a very pale grey shade of eye shadow from lash line to the crease.
- Apply another grey — one that is a few shades darker and has a shimmer — in the crease area.
- Blend the two shades of grey with a brush.
- Lightly brush the grey eyeshadow from step #3 under the eyes. Soften it by gently blending with a brush
- Apply two coats of black mascara.